Thursday, October 8, 2009

I Don't Get It!

I don't know how many people out there actually read what I have to say on a daily basis, and really, I don't care, it's not for you it's for me! BUT, if there are people reading this, I would really love it if you could respond to better help me understand the subject in which I am about to address!


Last night I had the privilege of seeing my good friend do a reading of a new play at the public. She was brilliant (I only have talented and pretty friends) and the play was awesome (funny with a little pull at your heart strings). So this made for a good night! When she got home (because I'm sleeping in her room until I find a place) she told me the leading man in the play had made a comment about some girl in the audience. He went up to her and commented that there was a cute girl in the front row (me), she then lovingly proclaimed I was her good friend, he then stated that I was wearing a short skirt, she responded by saying that I'm "so cute", which was followed by him stating he was trying to look up my skirt for most of the first act.

So, this led my head into a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. Flattered was the first, he was cute, he noticed me, he thought I was cute...done and done! Then I was a bit taken aback that he was so open about his creepiness in admitting to look up my skirt...but maybe he thinks honesty is charming. Then I was left to look at the situation with a quizzical nature, and I'm still kind of dumbfounded, because I just don't get it...


...Why do men look up women's skirts? What are they hoping to find? Are they looking to see what kind of underwear we have on, or if there is any underwear at all? If that's the case, what do you think you will learn from what you find? I'm just concerned that I need to wear underwear that makes a statement, or maybe make sure I wear more than a thong! But, if guys aren’t looking to see whether I'm wearing lace or sheer, polka dots or stripes, and they are really hoping that I don't have ANYTHING on...WHY? Why on earth do you want to see the Va-jay-jay!!!???


Seriously! It's not cute! A little help here please!

1 comment:

  1. Its not a question to be asked Ash ... just accept us for who we are.

    ReplyDelete